NOTE: This is a volunteer position
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are currently looking for a research assistant who understands The Why Files format and will help us track down the good stuff. Generally speaking, episodes are video essays / mini-documentaries about mysterious/strange topics but grounded in science and logic.
You’ll be working with other researchers, writers and the host on crafting episodes.
Popular topics we’ve covered include:
- “Another Dimension? Time Portal? Another Planet? What’s at the Bottom of Mel’s Hole?”: This episode covers a classic Art Bell / Coast to Coast urban legend about a man named Mel who found a strange hole on his property. We then follow Mel on his journey around the country to determine the true purpose of the hole.
- “TESLA KNEW The Secret of the Great Pyramid: Unlimited Energy to Power the World”: We explore the possibility that the Great Pyramid of Giza is/was a power plant used to create electricity in ancient times.
- “Alien Bases On The Moon | The Amazing True Story of Ingo Swann”: Ingo Swann claimed to be a psychic who was employed by the CIA to remote-view the dark side of the moon. Specifically to look for an alien presence. Spoiler alert: he found it.
You are highly encouraged to familiarize yourself with The Why Files topics and format.
In this role you will be working with other researchers, research assistants, writers and our host, to research episodes for The Why Files.
- Be relaxed and confident while being reliable with a great work ethic.
- You never miss a deadline.
- You are organized.
- An interest in the topics covered by The Why Files.
TO BE CONSIDERED, PLEASE SUBMIT:
- A ONE-PAGE SAMPLE OUTLINE for one of the following topics: (1) time travel, or (2) ancient mystery, or (3) a modern mystery.